You can decide which notifications you want to get from Family Link.
When you manage your child's Google Account, you can decide if you want to get notifications through email and the Family Link app.
Important: Certain notifications can't be turned off.
- Open the Family Link app .
- At the top right, tap Notifications Settings .
- Tap the type of notification you want to change:
- To manage notifications when children get new apps, select New apps.
- To manage notifications when children want to unblock a website, select Website requests.
- To manage notifications when children change settings, select Activity controls.
- For each child, turn notifications on or off.
Notifications you can get
By default, parents can get notifications for things like:
- New apps: When your child requests or installs a new app.
- Website requests: When your child requests access to visit a site in Google Chrome that you blocked.
- Activity controls: When your child or another parent changes one of your child's Google Activity settings.
- Location settings: When another parent changes a location setting for one of your child's Android devices.
- Location notifications: When you or another parent sets up a location notification when your child arrives or leaves a labeled family place.